The I AM SHE WOMEN POWER CONFERENCE helps underserved women build confidence, skills and support systems to educate/empower themselves for change. Barriers include poverty, prejudice, language, isolation, gender, violence and a lack of access to take advantage of resources and/or opportunities. This conference bridges generational, racial and socio-economic gaps by bringing women of power together from various backgrounds.
The Inaugural I AM SHE WOMEN POWER CONFERENCE will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at The Holliday Inn Express 14402 Laurel Pl. Laurel, MD, 10am – 6pm. During this conference participants will enjoy interactive and intimate presentations from dynamic women leaders within various industries.
2016 Conference Speakers Include:
- Maureen Umeh, Emmy Awarded News Anchor WTTG FOX 5
- Mpumi Nobiva, Graduate of Oprah Winfrey’s Leadership Academy for Girls, International Motivational & Empowerment Speaker
- Uche Ibezue, Founder of I AM SHE WPC, Award Winning Designer of Omak Designs and Motivational Speaker
- Cheryl Wood, CEO of Personal Power Enterprises and Founder of the Play Time Is Over Women In Business Conference and the Do It, Love It, Rock It Training Program
- Jenette Hordge-Smith, CEO, DASH Coordinating & Marketing, LLC
- Anne Etoke, Foundr & CEO of The Africa Gas Association and Managing Director of West Africa
- Queenette Nwobodo, Relationship Expert, Life Strategist & Counselor, Love Amaka
- Nkechi Enwerem, Assistant Professor at Howard University, First Lady of TGM and Wellness Coach
- Alisa L. Brock, Founder, A Work In Progress Theatre Company and Owner of DramaMamaBookshop.com
- Remi Duyile, Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Influence Strategist Expert & Financial Educator
- Pastor Ify Nathan, Executive Pastor at Glory Center Family Church
- Marquita Bianca, Wellness Coach and Founder, Baila Fuzon Dance Company
- Dwarna Maura, Success Strategist, Entrepreneur and Author of Unleash The Greatness Inside of You
- Latoya Scott, Founder of FTM Fahsion Week, I AM SHE North Carolina Delegate
The mission of the I AM SHE WOMEN POWER CONFERENCE is to guide women who are ready to tap into their inner strengths and take charge of their destiny. The goal is for each woman to ultimately begin to walk in their full potential and purpose of who they truly are.
This conference will help women to internalize their personal stories and the untapped greatness that lives within them. The conference is designed to push each woman to identify and fulfill their purpose by clarifying their vision and understanding their talents. Women from various walks of life will benefit from the I AM SHE WOMEN POWER CONFERENCE
Guest registration for the I AM SHE WPC are now available online at www.IAmSheWPC.com.