Address: What is your company’s official mailing address?
Please include address you would like displayed on your website, if different.
11. Do you have data supporting the traffic on your current site? Do you have an existing Google Analytics account setup for your current website(s)?
If you have an existing Google Analytics account, your project manager will follow up with an email address that we would like added to your account to allow us to review your current analytics. We will use this account to track the following information to help with benchmarks for post launch comparison.
• Number of visits/visitors/unique visitors (monthly average).
• Bounce rate (monthly average).
• Time on site (monthly average).
• Top performing keywords (in terms of rank, traffic and lead generation).
• Number of inbound linking domains.
• Total number of new leads/form submissions (per month).
• Total amount of sales generated (per month).
• Total number of total pages indexed.
• Total number of pages that receive traffic.
If you do not have an existing Google Analytics account, we will need you to provide the email address of the Google Account that will be associated to your new Analytics account.
We will typically use web safe fonts for SEO purposes and these fonts may not always match supplied branding guidelines. We will utilize the fonts within your style guide whenever possible.
Maximum upload size: 33.55MB
18. Photography: The photography or videos that we use in your marketing package will be one of the strongest methods to convey a consistent brand to your audience. Typically, we can define one or two consistent themes that will be utilized on a website.
Images and Image Usage
If you have images for use on the homepage, please provide them to me. There will not be any additional charges for images provided. You must ensure you have proper permission to use any images provided to DASH
If you do not have any images, stock photography can be purchased for use. DASH can help with photo research, but there will be a fee for any stock photos used in the design. Stock Photography has a one-time usage fee that typically is about $100 per image. Rights managed images have an annual fee that begins around $300 or more.